|Country of Origin
|Made in India
The FBO filtration assembly can be used on mobile refuelers or installed in refueling cabinets. The unit can also be used for diesel fuel dispensing pumps or as a primary fuel filter/water separator on large diesel engines. The FBO assembly features a locking ring collar, which attaches the filter housing to the aluminum die-cast filter head with four bolts. The closure hardware allows maintenance personnel – even one person – to easily change out the filter cartridge element.
Replacement cartridges are available in three options:
Coalescer/Separator - Coalescer/separator filters are a two-stage element that removes water and contaminants from diesel fuel streams.
Silicone-treated Particulate Filter - Particulate filters remove contaminants down to 1 micron. They can also be used upstream, before a water separator filter, to extend filter life.
Water Absorber - Water absorber filters absorb water and filter out contaminants from diesel fuel.
• Power Generation
• Oil and Gas
• Diesel and Biodiesel (e.g., fuel dispensing systems, marine fuel docks, mobile refueling units, refueling cabinets, fuel filter water separators)
• Removes water that enters the system during refueling. Any water present in the fuel stream will support bacterial growth, which can cause clogged filters and result in the formation of corrosive acids. Susceptible components then rust and corrode, leading to erosion and wear of critical fuel system components.
• Removes hard particles present in air that are introduced during fueling, such as sand and silica.
• Prevents costly injector damage and increases operational life of downstream filters.
• Saves time and money by eliminating unplanned maintenance and unscheduled downtime from system component failure.
• Available in a wide range of configurations to meet the unique requirements of customers’ engines, including marine (UL-approved) versions.
• Locking ring collar allows a single person to easily perform filter change-outs
View Complete details